Experience the fusion of creativity, expertise and an objective approach.
Best Practices Approach. We understand the tangible and intangible aspects of waste management, with a philosophy reflected in our systems, our actions and our results. Echelon personnel will take the time to understand you and your business. The key components of our system are:
I. Strategic View.
Enterprise-wide vantage point and overview of:
- Operational model and subsystems
- Organizational structure
- Policies and procedures review
- Trends and anticipated changes
- Technology overview
- Compliance imperatives
- Stakeholder involvement
II. Waste Identification.
Modus operandi for all types of wastes:
- Classification by regulatory status
- Volume and variability control
- Handling and disposal options
- Segregation methods
- Minimization techniques
III. Problem Definition.
Defining key initiatives, variables and associated problems:
- Lack of synergy between programs
- Employee training inadequate
- No baseline for operations
- Unanticipated wastes
- Changes in regulations
- Unsafe procedures
- Organizational deficiencies
- Inadequate staffing
- Lack of waste characterization
- Insufficiently trained workers
IV. Causal Relationships.
Relationships between people, processes and technologies
- Cost controls by employee training to grasp standards
- Waste minimization by definitive process segregation
- Worker safety via mitigating hazardous risks
- HazMat shipment security by increasing program integrity
- Risk reduction by designing strong management programs
- Facility security by applying understanding of the Big Picture
V. Industry & Regulatory Analysis.
Meeting EPA DOT and OSHA requirements, assessing:
- Best Practices, benchmarks, vulnerabilities and trends
- Regulatory Review Comparison
VI. Solution & Implementation.
Echelon best efforts solution & seamless implementation for:
- Waste Disposal
- HazMat Transportation
- Supplemental Staffing
- Program Development
- Customized Training