We understand the strategic implications of what we do.
Our innovative solutions help you to manage risk.
- Understand. Our enterprise-wide vantage point and overview helps us to understand your organization, structure, systems, key initiatives and your strategic vision.
- Assess. We review your waste generating processes, your policies and procedures, technologies and compliance imperatives, vulnerabilities and other variables. We then define their associated problems and the solutions needed to mitigate them.
- Inform. We then help you to understand industry trends, regulatory requirements, Best Practices and benchmarks, to help manage strategic, financial, technical, and human risk.
- Synthesize. Within the context of relationships between people, processes and technologies, we develop strategies, policies and programs that are valuable and sustainable. This may involve chemical substitution, source reduction, consolidation, recycling and segregation, reuse and treatment, and other initiatives such as development of written Standard Operating Procedures.
- Implement and Train. We implement in a seamless way, without unnecessary disturbance to your operations and personnel, and training that results in bottom line impact.
- Review and Improve. We will reassess results after an agreed upon time frame, and enhance policies and procedures accordingly.
Ron is an Environmental Services professional with 30 years of experience in the environmental services and hazardous waste industries. He is effective on strategic and tactical levels, solving critical waste management problems while increasing efficiency and controlling costs.
We’ve discovered innovative ways to help our clients improve their waste management initiatives. Here are examples of how we’ve created sustainable solutions and lasting value.
These white papers can help executives and companies to make informed and confident decisions on a variety of enterprise levels.