Is your mandatory OSHA training in place?

The US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has developed and has oversight of many requirements for the training of employees who are exposed to hazardous conditions at the workplace. These hazards come in the form of chemical exposure, mechanical hazards and biological dangers. Almost every workplace in America is subject to some of these training requirements.

Our OSHA training is comprehensive and to the point.

We cover a range of topics addressing all mandatory requirements, such as Personal Protective Equipment (OSHA 1910 Subpart I), Hazard Communication (OSHA 1910.1200), Safe Chemical Handling, Hazardous Waste Operations (40 Hour HAZWOPER) DOT Part 173 (Full-Spectrum HazMat Class). We offer training to inform employees of the hazards they are exposed to and how to protect themselves. This includes:

  • Hazard Communication. OSHA requires that employees who handle hazardous materials in the workplace receive basic training. They must understand the hazards posed by the chemicals they use, know how to detect the presence of these chemicals, and must be understand the best ways to protect themselves against potentially harmful substances.
  • Chemical Safety and Spill Control. If there are chemicals in your workplace, your employees must know how to react to a spill or other type of emergency. The right equipment must be in place, and workers should have regular practice in how to handle spills.
  • PPE and Respiratory Protection. Personal protective equipment (PPE) refers to protective clothing, helmets and other equipment. Our program addresses topics such as: what respirators protect your employees from and what they do not; how to test respirators clean them; utilization of glasses, gloves and other protective gear and how to select the proper equipment to ensure employees’ safety.
  • HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response). This standard addresses the safety requirements for clean-ups or emergency response operations. In-house workers may need the 40 hour training if they are involved in responding to chemical spills. Service workers may need the 40 hour training if they respond to chemical spills for outside businesses. Contractors who are not potentially exposed to hazardous chemicals on certain EPA controlled site may need the 24 hour training.

“Ron is extremely thorough in his approach to the management of all aspects of a facility’s regulatory needs. He is a conscientious and thorough individual that will take charge and make sure that the facility will stand up to scrutiny from the regulatory agencies.”

– Jay Johnson
ChemCare Specialist Univar USA, Inc.


Do you have a pressing
hazardous waste problem?

Email or Call Now